Precautionary Steps to Help Reduce COVID-19 Exposure
It is important to us that our customers know the steps SERVPRO of Anaheim Central / Garden Grove East is taking to reduce the risk of team member exposure to the virus. These precautionary steps we have taken as a company include:
- All tools and equipment coming into your property have been cleaned and disinfected.
- All workers wear personal protective equipment to protect themselves while performing work.
- We’ve all been provided with training to safely work in contaminated environments.
- We’ve all been provided with training to identify coronavirus symptoms and carefully monitor ourselves and our co-workers.
- We have stringent safety and health policies and procedures; and we continually strive to follow and improve our safe work practices.
Overall, we are taking the appropriate measures to ensure we don’t cross contaminate our customers, our co-workers, or our families. We cannot make any guarantees that the virus could not enter your property, but we can tell you that we have taken every possible measure to protect customers and team members alike.
Whether it is a water loss, fire damage, or a cleaning service, please know that SERVPRO of Anaheim Central / Garden Grove East is still here for the entire Anaheim, Garden Grove, Santa Ana and surrounding communities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please call us with any questions that you may have. We're always here to help!